Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome!

Hey there, guys. It's me, Cartoon Ruler (for those who know me from Toon Zone). Today, I've opened a blog dedicated to Boomerang (one of the Turner channels that is currently best known for airing classic cartoons). With the huge rebrand coming to the United States very soon, I've decided to open this new blog for any news about Boomerang's programming, schedule updates, bumpers, promos and so on. Note that this blog has nothing to do with Turner, nor I work for Turner, so this blog is unofficial.

The rules are simple. There will be NO cyberbullying, trolling and bashing in the comments section below. I will remove said comment or block anyone from commenting. This will also come to the point where I'll disable the comments section if things get worse. So please, have some respect for my blog.

Well, now that that's been said, let's get this blog started!

No comments:

Post a Comment